Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 111

Thread: cherie whats new and exciting?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your right Charlie C. We do have great sushi here on the east coast, so I'm told, I don't eat sushi tho. But my friends here say it's very good.
    I went to your artwork again and really looked it over Cherie, and all I can say is~
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] It's simply the BEST [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] 'The Music Video' >2ND DRAFT<
    Opening Scene_submitted for your approval

    A southwestern style saloon is the setting with Cherie's artwork on all of the walls and her 8x10 glossy in a frame on top of the piano.
    As the honky tonk piano music begins our barbershop quartet starts singing. It's Tyme2Play, NewYorkJettster, Charlie C and Gus Danger/All four sing the first verse! This is interspersed with clips of a claymation wagon train somewhere west of the Pecos.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Theres something really wonderful about Cherie
    She's like a rainbow as far as we can see
    And we'll never give up; never surrender
    We'll circle the wagons. We'll stand and defend her!

    The music then changes dramatically: The quartet transmutates into claymation characters heading out of the saloon. Jump to claymation wagon train; wagons circling: unfriendly stickfigures on the warpath for a brief instrumental preceding the first chorus.
    Then jump to the State Fair! The Message Board Band playing LIVE and singing:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] She says we're all just too much
    well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all

    I'm thinking all the FRIENDLY stickfigures and claymation characters in the audience should be singing along on the chorus with a translucent image of Cherie Currie prevalent throughout, but I don't have anything specific in mind.
    After the first chorus is Sparkle's solo:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Her voice stopped all the Angels between Heaven and H*ll
    The day she sang her magic music spell.
    So play a tune for us,
    For us fans this is a must!
    We love you dear Cherie,
    Your music in our hearts will always be!

    What sparkly scenerio are you visualizing Sparklelynx?

    Personel thusfar:
    Cherie Currie inspiration and ?
    Sparklelynx guitar and vocal
    Gus Danger guitar and vocal
    Charlie C guitar? and vocal
    NewYork Jettster scrub board, bass and vocal
    Tyme2Play tamborine and vocal
    TeamCat1 keyboards and vocal
    CCfan maracas and vocal
    JetRnk handclaps and vocal
    EllaNoise bass, slide guitar and vocal
    Please let me know if you'd rather play a different instrument!
    Where do we go from here?????????????????????

    HELP WANTED:
    Drummer needed for a one of a kind musical endeavor. Must be proficient at Honky Tonk, Reggae, and Rock and Roll music or at least be able to keep a beat!

    More later,
    Gus

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Gus you put everybody in but Lancelot, Lancelot knows how to play ,I don't know that much so Lance can play for me. I love danceing and cheering him on.I like playing my kind of music. It's free.Let's ROCK 'n ROLL.

    Team Cat1 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi TeamCat1 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I was hoping Sir Lancelot would join up. It's an all volunteer army though!
    Come on Lance! Sing with us, won't you? You can even take a solo if you are so inclined!
    How about a lead guitar solo! We could do harmony leads!
    The possibilities are endless 4 sure!
    Later dudes and dudettes,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #55
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus ~ that's incredible. This is so much fun and I want if he says yes, please say yes Lancelot [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I want Lancelot right next to me, Lancelot can be on one side, and you Gus can be on the other side of me. And believe it or not, the scrub board has an awesome sound, oh I can't wait please say yes Sir L. it will be so much fun! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ -

  6. #56
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I think it's probably unanimous. We can't draft you Lance but we can keep asking. How about joining our little musical adventure! It's fun, fun, fun, fun, imaginary and fun!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Don't look askance, Sir Lance.
    Take a stance. So we all can dance! (with joy)
    Have a great day you all [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #57
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Maracas are fun!! I used to love to play with them as a child, maybe it's like riding a bike!
    I really love the bongos!!!!! Maybe I could do both!
    This is loads of fun! You are all a blast!

  8. #58
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    CCfan thanks for the input. I'm sure you can handle the maracas just like a pro! The bongos huh? That could work. That could really work!
    Augmenting the drums with lots of other percussion instruments could give our message board song a uniqueness unprecidented in the free world.
    By the way, can you sing? How about a solo on the verse you co-wrote! Let me know if you can dig it!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #59
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can dig it! :-)

  10. #60
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can dig it!
    You can dig it!
    We can dig it together CCfan!
    Thanks,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic